About My Article Writing
Friday, April 13, 2007
Article Marketing - Why Article Marketing is my #1 Choice of Traffic I

I will just jump right into this right now and talk about why article marketing is my number on choice of traffic. You see, I get questions all the time about how much traffic I get from my articles, and when I tell people, they say to me, well why would you want to do that, that just doesn't seem like much traffic at all.

But you see the problem I think is that people think that you have to have 1000's of visitors per day to make money – and I guess you do, if you are buying hits from some underground company – you probably have to buy 20,000 hits per day from some company to just make a sale. But that is not what I think of when I think of traffic.

You see, for me – traffic is people who are interested in ME, in what I have to offer – that is traffic. I would rather have 100 visitors per day from my articles – people who already like me and are already presold on buying something from me before they get to my web site – than to have 10,000 visitors from the world wide web , untargeted. I would take my 100 visitors per day over 1000 search engine visitors – that is right folks, I would take 100 article visitors over 1000 search engine visitors.

Why? You see, with article marketing – they are prescreened for ME – they already want what I have. They have read something I have written, they like my style – and they are ready to opt in to my list.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Digg ItDel.icio.us
Furl ItReddit
Blink ItSimpy
GoogleFark It
NewsvineMy Web
RSS ATOM
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

ARCHIVES
March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger