About My Article Writing
Friday, May 18, 2007
Online Small Businesses and Your Integrity Level

Often we see folks writing articles and putting them online in order to attract clientele to their websites to buy something, yet many times these authors of articles use pen names. When someone uses a pen name, and I contact that person to do business later on and find out their real name, this to me also tells me they are not really experts or they are hiding something.

I think if you are promoting a product or service on the Internet not only should you put your name in the Resource Box or after the article, but also use your Real Name, if not is seems like a deceptive "Shrill" tactic and is borderline "Fraud" and definitely BUZZ Marketing questionable tactics. Indeed, I deplore dishonesty on the web and I believe not using your real name, is dishonest and deceptive, whether it is in a forum, blog or on an online article, especially if your article is trying to sell something or get someone to come to your website to sell them something.

I have no respect for those people who put fake names and use deception tactics in marketing, I think you ought to be put in jail. Nothing urks me more, actually and it is deplorable that there is not more integrity online. I am in fact shocked that more people do not agree with me and lack the personal character and integrity to stand by their words and on the moral high-ground. It is a real statement about the person in my opinion.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Digg ItDel.icio.us
Furl ItReddit
Blink ItSimpy
GoogleFark It
NewsvineMy Web
RSS ATOM
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

ARCHIVES
March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger